Get help now
  • Pages 2
  • Words 301
  • Views 3
  • Bill
    Verified writer
    • rating star
    • rating star
    • rating star
    • rating star
    • rating star
    • 5/5
    Delivery result 5 hours
    Customers reviews 893
    Hire Writer
    +123 relevant experts are online

    A Reflection on My Thought Process and Future Goals

    Academic anxiety?

    Get original paper in 3 hours and nail the task

    Get help now

    124 experts online

    My thought process is simple really I think about what I know and what I like. If something that I don’t know or understand occurs, then I will try to learn about it. My thinking can definitely be sporadic and jumpy at times, and l have to try hard to focus. Doctors today would say this is hereditary so maybe my way of thinking was passed down. I don’t think that thinking is something that is learned, but something you have to figure out how to do on your own. About 70% of my thinking I would say is good I say this because I am always thinking of my family, but I am human. So the other 30% I would consider bad I do get angry and frustrated at times, and these types of thoughts are not on the happier side.

    Superficial I am not I never believed in trying to be anything that I am not or what I want to become. What I am is what you get this is not to say that you can’t always try to be better. Vague and illogical lam sure I can be thought that this comes from not fully understanding something. My thinking is all over the place sometimes so this can leave holes or “inconsistencies” in my thought process, I believe that the more time you have to think, the more you are willing to learn, and the more successful you may become. My goals after collin are to transfer to a university and eventually graduate and pass my registered dietician exam. I would love to educate parents on the importance of eating healthily. This class would help because it will teach me to think outside of my little box, this way I can hopefully get a better understanding of my clients.

    This essay was written by a fellow student. You may use it as a guide or sample for writing your own paper, but remember to cite it correctly. Don’t submit it as your own as it will be considered plagiarism.

    Need custom essay sample written special for your assignment?

    Choose skilled expert on your subject and get original paper with free plagiarism report

    Order custom paper Without paying upfront

    A Reflection on My Thought Process and Future Goals. (2023, Mar 17). Retrieved from

    Hi, my name is Amy 👋

    In case you can't find a relevant example, our professional writers are ready to help you write a unique paper. Just talk to our smart assistant Amy and she'll connect you with the best match.

    Get help with your paper
    We use cookies to give you the best experience possible. By continuing we’ll assume you’re on board with our cookie policy